Digitalization has opened up new worlds for everyone, and those who are adept at helping people navigate these worlds are in demand. Acrobat skills, for instance, can nab you the perfect role at the perfect company. All you need is the perfect resume.
Let’s get started.
How to use Acrobat skills on your resume:
Managed search advertising campaigns on AdWords with a 8+% conversion rate and over 400% average monthly return
Identified and executed marketing activities to keep web properties within top 5 results in SERP
Oversaw annual production in excess of 15,000,000 point of sale-activated cards
Negotiated vendor based printing fees resulting in a 45% reduction in magstripe printing costs
Coordinated the creation and timely distribution of 100+ traditional and digital marketing activities in 2016.
Presented at 3 seminar's about StarTech.com's connectivity solutions.
Recognized as the "Star Employee" of Q3 2016 by the Global Marketing Executive Team.
Acrobat fundamental skill set:
- Creating text-searchable PDFs
- Identifying, editing, and navigating properties within a PDF files
- Adding interactivity to a PDF files
- Protecting and applying digital signatures or stamps
- Protecting or redacting sensitive information within PDF files
- Re-arranging, adding, removing, or combining pages
PRO TIPWhen listing your Acrobat skills, make sure that recruiters have a comprehensive view of what exactly you can do. Instead of just saying you can edit PDF files, list the specifics of the editing functions that you can do.
Power phrases for your Acrobat skills on resume
- Managed document filing and logging for five departments, easing operational efficiency within the organization and curbing costs
- Recreated 500 fillable PDF templates according to various branding guidelines for clients in different sectors
- Maintained and updated document directories and indices for easy access and tracking
What jobs require Acrobat skills:
- Director, Operations
- Associate Director Of Operations
- Deputy Director
- Broadcast Designer
- Senior Multimedia Designer
- Associate Vice President, Business Development
- Education & Resource Lead - Asthma Msl Team
- Graphic Designer / Web Developer
- Writer And Editor
- Junior Project Manager
Read our article on how to add language skills on resume for additional tips and tricks.
Acrobat skills courses and certificates:
Here are the top related skills to Acrobat:
Acrobat popularity over time:
Courtesy of Google Trends
For a deeper look into what’s the best resume format for you based on experience, check out our guides:
About this report:
Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com.
While those skills are most commonly met on resumes, you should only use them as inspiration and customize your resume for the given job.