Professional Project Administrator Resume Examples & Guide for 2020
8 minute read
Updated on 2020-07-07
So, you're applying for a new job. That's great!
We know it can sometimes feel like an uphill battle. The good news is it doesn't have to. With the right Project Administrator Resume, you can pave your path to success.
Read our comprehensive guide on how long a resume should be.
How to write your Project Administrator resume experience section
Project AdministratorM+W GroupDescription: Project AdministratorRockwell AutomationAdministrador de Proyectos de ITT Bornemann en Venezuela Project AdministratorSentinel TechnologiesYouth TAO
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in a Project Administrator resume
- Resume sections: Your resume should include a header, summary, experience, education, and skills section. Each section should be easily distinguishable.
- Achievements rather than responsibilities: A recruiter knows what a Project Administrator does. In fact, they probably wrote the job description. Avoid just listing your responsibilities. Instead, focus on the achievements and value you bring.
- Project management skills: How do you ensure your projects stay on target and on time? What type of project management software or tools do you use?
- Education: Project Assistants usually have at least a bachelor's degree. Include your highest level of education, as well as information about your major.
- Software skills: What is your level of expertise with project management software? Some of the most commonly used include Asana, ClickUp, ActiveCollab, Trello, and Slack.
PRO TIPA strong summary is like a strong elevator speech. In some ways, it’s sort of your first impression. When writing yours, focus on specifics. If your summary could apply to any other Project Assistant, it needs to be more specific. Focus on what makes you unique.
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this Project Administrator resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own Project Administrator resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Variety of custom sections