Professional Organizational Development Resume Examples & Guide for 2020
8 minute read
Updated on 2020-07-07
Organizational development jobs are best for professionals who know how to improve the workplace through their deep understanding of the human psyche. Sounds like the perfect job for you? Good, all you need is the perfect Organizational Development resume.
Let's get right down to it.
Check out our full guide on how to review your resume for additional tips.
How to write your Organizational Development resume experience section
Organizational DevelopmenttrivagoLearning and Development Specialist Organizational DevelopmentBilburry Consulting Organizational DevelopmentAIESEC Thammasat
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in an Organizational Development resume
- Relevant degree or license in Human Resources, Management Psychology, Industrial Psychology, Sociology, or other related fields: Bachelor's degree or higher
- In-depth and comprehensive work experience and/or training, which encompasses a whole suite of aspects, such as problem solving, performance assessments, employee interviews and interventions, report generation, negotiations, consultations with upper management, and other processes involved in improving workplaces
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and speaking, as well as facilitation and presentation
- Good consultative and influencing skills (making organizational diagnosis, recommending pragmatic and efficient solutions, dealing with senior management, etc)
- Ability to build good working relationships and encourage a workplace that values teamwork
PRO TIPA big part of what makes a great Organizational Development professional is the ability to connect to others - and continuing education helps you make sure that you stay updated with current methodologies and new ways to manage human resources. Spotlight any additional certifications or training that you have secured to up your chances of landing the job.
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this Organizational Development resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own Organizational Development resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Variety of custom sections