Professional Operations Assistant Resume Examples & Guide for 2020
8 minute read
Updated on 2020-07-07
Helping a business run smoothly is no easy feat - but you know what's easy? Writing the perfect Operations Assistant resume that will land you the job and convince a recruiter you have exactly what the job entails.
Make sure you sell the best of your skills to get that interview.
Go through our full resume header guide for extra insights.
Perfect your Operations Assistant resume experience with numbers and results
Operations AssistantAsian AbsoluteAsian Absolute is a quality-focused translation, localization and marketing agency covering all markets. Operations AssistantAeroFSGas Station Operations AssistantIsland Hospitality Management- Marriottspecial service transport company
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in an Operations Assistant resume
- Education credentials or equivalent experience or training, as some companies are open to hiring Operations Assistants with high school diplomas if they have the right experience for the role
- Administrative and Project Management skills, which range from answering phone calls and scheduling meetings to providing support for the successful completion of projects
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, especially in companies that deal with a lot of face-to-face communication and collaboration
- Commercial awareness, especially in the form of industry-specific knowledge to help out with operational strategies
- Competence with common operational systems and tools, such as the Microsoft Office Suite and Project Management tools (Basecamp, Jira, etc)
PRO TIPTo snag a recruiter’s attention, use actionable words and pepper your resume with key milestones that will communicate how big of a catch you will be, for their company. Focusing on achievements and using the right verbs can take you far in your application process.
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this Operations Assistant resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own Operations Assistant resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Variety of custom sections