Professional Operations Assistant Resume Examples & Guide for 2020
8 minute read
Updated on 2020-01-30
Helping a business run smoothly is no easy feat - but you know what's easy? Writing the perfect Operations Assistant resume that will land you the job and convince a recruiter you have exactly what the job entails.
Make sure you sell the best of your skills to get that interview.
Go through our full resume header guide for extra insights.
Perfect your Operations Assistant resume experience with numbers and results
Operations AssistantAsian AbsoluteAsian Absolute is a quality-focused translation, localization and marketing agency covering all markets. Operations AssistantAeroFSGas Station Operations AssistantIsland Hospitality Management- Marriottspecial service transport company
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in an Operations Assistant resume
- Education credentials or equivalent experience or training, as some companies are open to hiring Operations Assistants with high school diplomas if they have the right experience for the role
- Administrative and Project Management skills, which range from answering phone calls and scheduling meetings to providing support for the successful completion of projects
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, especially in companies that deal with a lot of face-to-face communication and collaboration
- Commercial awareness, especially in the form of industry-specific knowledge to help out with operational strategies
- Competence with common operational systems and tools, such as the Microsoft Office Suite and Project Management tools (Basecamp, Jira, etc)
PRO TIPTo snag a recruiter’s attention, use actionable words and pepper your resume with key milestones that will communicate how big of a catch you will be, for their company. Focusing on achievements and using the right verbs can take you far in your application process.
How to feature Operations Assistant resume skills
- Microsoft Office
Here’s how to include skills for Operations Assistant resume
How to use Excel in your Operations Assistant resume:
File and stamp all medical documents, enter daily statistics on excel spreadsheets,
How to use Salesforce in your Operations Assistant resume:
Developed great phone skills and the ability to navigate the Salesforce and the Bloomberg database.
How to use Word in your Operations Assistant resume:
Website developer using WordPress and Shopify
How to use Photoshop in your Operations Assistant resume:
Worked closely with production team & coordinated product development from concept graphic design (using photoshop & illustrator) to sample delivery.
How to use Customer Service in your Operations Assistant resume:
Built and expanded the customer service team reducing churn by more than 25%
How to use PowerPoint in your Operations Assistant resume:
Provides presentations of IQMS software using PowerPoint.
How to use Time Management in your Operations Assistant resume:
Replenishment of stock and stock rotation, requiring time management skills and pragmatism when delivery times are not as planned.
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this Operations Assistant resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own Operations Assistant resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Try free for 7 days
Variety of custom sections