Professional Media Planner Resume Examples & Guide for 2021
8 minute read
Updated on 2021-01-14
Successful digital media planning rests on your ability to sell effective campaigns for clients. But first, you need to sell how great you are going to be at the job with the perfect Media Planner resume.
Spotlight these skills in your resume.
For a deeper look into what’s the best resume format for you based on experience, check out our guides:
How to write your Media Planner resume experience section
Media PlannerZenithOptimedia Group I The ROI AgencyOne of the world's leading media agency networks that specializes in media investment management.
Worked with 20+ clients such as Hoe Pharma, Ikeda Mopiko and Accenture.
Planned and executed all media advertising campaigns of assigned clients including managing expectations, concerns and feedback.
Negotiate with media owners to acquire value added media packages for clients and to solve any problems encountered during the execution of clients' advertising campaigns.
Media PlannerMEC (MediaEdge:CIA Malaysia)Settore informatico, nuove tecnologie
Using media tools, access, acquire and cross checked clients' and their competitors' advertising campaigns' data for analytics, insights, reporting and presentation.
Supporto delle attività di comunicazione esterna/Interna aziendale
Adattamento contenuti e materiali per il web
Media PlannerWOW EFF LTDCompany Description
Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements:
• working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget
• working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies
• consulting clients about campaign requirements
Developing media plans:
• monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns
• monitoring work progress and keeping in contact with clients at all stages
Media buying and control of orders:
• managing campaign costs and invoicing clients
• preparing post buy reports
Participating in the preparation of reports and presentations for agency clients:
• collecting data and writing competitive reports
Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and creative agency to ensure that communication flows effectively
Advertising strategy development for LVMH group
Managed multiple client budgets on a quarterly basis, as well as all financial aspects for each client in association with the respective buys placed on their behalf.
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in a Media Planner resume
- Relevant education + experience and training in developing and launching effective marketing campaigns, creating stronger brands, improving conversion rates for clients, etc
- Content management and project management skills, particularly in content strategy, promotion, and programming across various digital platforms
- Great digital marketing skills, including search engine optimization, search engine marketing, social media marketing, and email marketing
- Technical competence with common software programs and systems, such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Java, Photoshop, and WordPress
- Great communication skills that cover a whole suite of interpersonal dynamics, including client relations and services, collaboration with various creative and account teams, proposal presentations and development, proofreading and editing.
PRO TIPAs digital media evolves, the best media planners need to continually learn to harness new technologies to create value for their clients. In writing your resume, highlight your ability to keep up with the changes in the digital sphere and stay creative.
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this Media Planner resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own Media Planner resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Variety of custom sections