Professional Media Planner Resume Examples & Guide for 2020
8 minute read
Updated on 2020-07-07
Successful digital media planning rests on your ability to sell effective campaigns for clients. But first, you need to sell how great you are going to be at the job with the perfect Media Planner resume.
Spotlight these skills in your resume.
For a deeper look into what’s the best resume format for you based on experience, check out our guides:
How to write your Media Planner resume experience section
Media PlannerZenithOptimedia Group I The ROI AgencyOne of the world's leading media agency networks that specializes in media investment management. Media PlannerMEC (MediaEdge:CIA Malaysia)Settore informatico, nuove tecnologie Media PlannerWOW EFF LTDCompany Description
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in a Media Planner resume
- Relevant education + experience and training in developing and launching effective marketing campaigns, creating stronger brands, improving conversion rates for clients, etc
- Content management and project management skills, particularly in content strategy, promotion, and programming across various digital platforms
- Great digital marketing skills, including search engine optimization, search engine marketing, social media marketing, and email marketing
- Technical competence with common software programs and systems, such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Java, Photoshop, and WordPress
- Great communication skills that cover a whole suite of interpersonal dynamics, including client relations and services, collaboration with various creative and account teams, proposal presentations and development, proofreading and editing.
PRO TIPAs digital media evolves, the best media planners need to continually learn to harness new technologies to create value for their clients. In writing your resume, highlight your ability to keep up with the changes in the digital sphere and stay creative.
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this Media Planner resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own Media Planner resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Variety of custom sections