Professional Hotel Manager Resume Examples & Guide for 2020
8 minute read
Updated on 2020-01-30
The number one job of a Hotel Manager is to ensure a hospitality establishment runs so smoothly that guests feel so welcomed. First things first, though: get yourself welcomed at such a place by nabbing a spot with the right Hotel Manager resume.
What does that cover? Let’s get started.
For a deeper look into what’s the best resume format for you based on experience, check out our guides:
Here’s how to include experience on Hotel Manager resume
Hotel ManagerNeptun Ltd. - Tourism and travelManagement of hotel, restaurant, bar and SPA centre Hotel ManagerActum HotelSmall Boutique hotel in Kranj old town Hotel ManagerLüftner Cruises - River Cruise ServicesCorporate manageri feladatok
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in a Hotel Manager resume
- Academic degree in Marketing, Hospital and Restaurant Management, or other related fields: Bachelor's degree or higher
- Career milestones that translated to major achievements for your previous employers, such as maximised occupancy rates through the development of an efficient rebooking system, specific contributions to raising hotel ratings, etc
- The scope of your experience in successfully handling various processes in hospitality management, including fiscal and financial management tasks (drafting budgets, cutting costs, etc), developing or improving child protection, health, and fire safety protocols, resolving different types of complaints, negotiating with upper management and clients, multitasking, and providing great leadership
- Interpersonal skills, which cover training new hires, establishing a great company culture, communicating verbally and non-verbally, etc
- Affiliation/membership with or certifications from according hospitality organizations
PRO TIPIf the scope of your experience is rather large, it may be tempting to list all of them - but you’ll run the risk of overcrowding your resume with too many details. Pick about three of your most shining work experience and highlight them.
How to describe your Hotel Manager resume skills
- PM Systems
How to feature Hotel Manager resume skills
How to use Excel in your Hotel Manager resume:
Greeting members, vendors and guests consistently demonstrating commitment to Service Excellence
How to use Opera in your Hotel Manager resume:
Restructuration financière, operationnelle et organisationnelle avec 6.5 millions d'euros de réduction de coûts
How to use Word in your Hotel Manager resume:
" Jordane has an outstanding record in customer service and guest satisfaction. His positive demeanor and professional attitude stand out amongst his fellow colleagues at the front office department, which is evident on our TripAdvisor page. His hard work puts the word of mouth on our side. " - Amir Bakir (Director of Operations)
How to use Git in your Hotel Manager resume:
Market intelligence su le monde digital et les activités de la compétition
How to use Selenium in your Hotel Manager resume:
Using automation tests written in Java. Writing automation
tests using Selenium. CI software used is Bamboo. The Bug tracking systems is TestLink, Jira and for team collaboration software - Confluence.
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this Hotel Manager resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own Hotel Manager resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Try free for 7 days
Variety of custom sections