Professional Executive Recruiter Resume Examples & Guide for 2020
8 minute read
Updated on 2020-01-30
Hiring managers have the same background as you. They understand, better than anyone else, what it takes to be an excellent executive recruiter.
They know what it takes to be successful at recruitment jobs.
Here’s how you can convince everyone reading your resume that you’re the best candidate for the job.
Make sure your resume is error-free with our resume spelling check guide.
Executive Recruiter resume experience examples from real resumes
Executive RecruiterKLA Industries, Inc.Opus Advisors is a boutique executive recruiting firm primarily focused on the financial services sector. Executive RecruiterUnitedHealth GroupExecutive Staffing Firm Executive RecruiterRoccam Recruiting, LLCCompany Description
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in an executive recruiter resume
- Recruitment process expertise - No recruiter is going to hire you if your resume doesn’t promote you as an expert at what you do. You need to highlight your understanding of the recruitment process and your ability to evaluate applicants while ensuring qualification matches.
- Core skills - Your job requires the use of lots of computer software and applicant tracking systems. That’s why you must specify a section of your resume to feature critical computer skills including LinkedIn Recruiter, PCRecruiter, Taleo, etc.
- Verbal and written communication - Hiring managers are well aware of the necessity of communication skills to thrive at such a role. Be sure to showcase your ability to communicate with applicants and executive management.
- Interviewing and negotiation - Executive recruiters are responsible for interviewing shortlisted applicants while ending negotiations on good terms.
- Relevant academic degree - To maximize your chances of getting hired, it’s crucial to have a bachelor’s degree in human resources management, organizational psychology, or other closely related fields.
PRO TIPDo not overlook the necessity of including relevant keywords in your resume. Use the main keywords mentioned in the job description. That way, you'll maximize your chances of being matched for an available position and getting picked for an interview.
How to feature Executive Recruiter resume skills
- Google Docs
- Business Plan Pro
- Adobe Premiere
- MS Project
Use our AI pre-written phrases to show off your Executive Recruiter skills for resume]
How to use Access in your Executive Recruiter resume:
Recruited for clinical & non-clinical positions for 4 critical access hospitals, from housekeepers to management positions
How to use Excel in your Executive Recruiter resume:
Manage business operations, engineering, and design talent pipeline through Google's multi-faceted hiring process while maintaining a focus on excellent candidate and client experience throughout the process
How to use Office in your Executive Recruiter resume:
Placed 11 executive candidates in 5 months (over $650k+ salary responsibility, including VP & Director level candidates) across 5 verticals (Human Resources, Supply Chain, Executive Office, Sales, Marketing & Creative)
How to use Employee Relations in your Executive Recruiter resume:
Owned and executed employee relations matters such as New Hire Orientation, Exit Interviews, Leave of Absences, Performance Improvement Plans, Layoffs and Legal Arbitration.
How to use Performance Management in your Executive Recruiter resume:
Manage the People & Culture COE, which owns and executes FieldCore's performance management processes, learning and development strategy, diversity program, talent acquisition strategy, workforce analytics delivery, HR operations and shared services strategy, and HXM journey.
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this Executive Recruiter resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own Executive Recruiter resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Try free for 7 days
Variety of custom sections