Professional Employee Relations Resume Examples & Guide for 2020
8 minute read
Updated on 2020-07-07
Is your employee relations resume powerful enough to get you hired?
Hiring managers have a mental representation of what the perfect employee relations applicant is like. They expect to see certain things in your resume that make that image pop up in their minds.
Here’s what you need to include in your resume to be that candidate.
You are about to make a career change? Then go through our 10 Career Change Resume Tips (with examples) and see what you’re missing out.
How to write your Employee Relations resume experience section
Employee RelationsOLIC (Thailand) Ltd.
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in an employee relations resume
- Communication - You’ll work with employees from various levels in the company. Thus, communication is a must-have trait. It will also help with recruiting and training practices — which require a lot of human interaction.
- Data analytics and reporting - Evaluation and analysis of employee behavior require attention to detail. Having that allows you to file accurate reports regarding employee performance to higher management.
- Recruiting process expertise - From interviewing to hiring new employees and training them. Recruiters want someone who can handle different stages of the hiring starting
- Education - Most job applications require at least a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, psychology, or communications and management.
- Employee relations management skills - Recruiters look for employee relations specialists who can evaluate employee experience and improve it. Your resume must showcase your ability to handle workplace conflicts and employee relations.
PRO TIPAvoid listing generic skills on your resume if you want to land an interview. Instead, only add essential hard/soft skills that are most relevant to the job application. Try to find a way to show how your skillset helped you achieve more as an employee relations specialist.
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this Employee Relations resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own Employee Relations resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Variety of custom sections