Professional Daycare Resume Examples & Guide for 2020
8 minute read
Updated on 2020-01-30
Daycare resumes aren't exactly easy to write. And it's no wonder why—it's tough to convey in a piece of paper your ability to care for another person's child.
It's a big job. And daycare centers won’t just interview anyone. Here's how to ensure you're the right person for the job.
Make sure your resume is error-free with our resume spelling check guide.
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in a Daycare resume
- Resume sections: Your resume needs to include the right resume sections. This includes a header, summary, experience, education, and skills section.
- Relevant experience: Have you worked in daycares before? What were your responsibilities there? Did you plan activities? Administer medications? Follow dietary restrictions?
- CPR and first-aid certifications: A recruiter will look for up-to-date certifications in both. Be sure to list them on your resume.
- Ability to deal with behavioral problems: Are you able to calmly and effectively manage behavioral problems? What behavioral management techniques do you use?
- Parent-communication: Recruiters look for daycare workers who have experience directly communicating with parents. Include any experience with charting or daily reports.
PRO TIPIf you want to get a callback, your resume needs to stand out. Your experience can speak for itself, but without a well-designed resume, you probably won’t even get an interview in the first place. Set yourself up for success and use a professionally-designed Daycare resume template.
Use our AI pre-written phrases to show off your Daycare skills for resume]
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Here’s how to include skills for Daycare resume
How to use Empathy in your Daycare resume:
I achieve responsibility, patience, organization, commitment, confidence in front of kids and empathy.
How to use Responsibility in your Daycare resume:
Full responsibility for twin babies for nine hours per day.
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this Daycare resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own Daycare resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Try free for 7 days
Variety of custom sections