Professional Clerk Resume Examples & Guide for 2020
8 minute read
Updated on 2020-07-07
Are you a clerk looking for new job opportunities to apply for?
We'll help you get hired.
But first, you must fully understand the importance of creating a well-crafted resume. There's a list of must-haves that every clerk resume needs to be seriously considered for the position.
Make sure your resume is error-free with our resume spelling check guide.
Check out this list to learn how to create an appealing clerk resume.
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in a clerk resume
- Computer skills - You must have adequate experience using computer software, including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and MS Outlook.
- Time management - Recruiters want to hire a clerk who’s committed and serious about the job. Be sure to highlight your ability to manage your time efficiently and finish tasks successfully within a short time.
- Listening and communication - You’re a key member in the completion of day-to-day administrative duties. You must be able to interact with other employees by listening and communicate information.
- Good typing speed - Writing is an essential skill in record-keeping, inquiry answering, filing, etc. Hiring managers prefer clerks with a good typing speed around 45-60 words per minute.
- Multitasking - Can you handle more than one task at a time, and do that efficiently? Highlight those skills in your skills and experience section.
PRO TIPIncluding keywords in your job description is essential if you want keyword-scanning software to select your resume. It’s an overlooked technique that can often make a remarkable difference. However, you must keep a natural conversational tone in your phrases and avoid stuffing too many keywords at a time.
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this Clerk resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own Clerk resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Try free for 7 days
Variety of custom sections