Professional Business Process Analyst Resume Examples & Guide for 2020
8 minute read
Updated on 2020-07-07
On the hunt for a new fulfilling role as a business process analyst? First, you need to land the interview. You have the knowledge and skills to make a real impact for a business, and you need to prove that in your business process analyst resume.
The simple pointers below will guide you while you write your job-winning resume.
For a deeper look into what’s the best resume format for you based on experience, check out our guides:
Here’s how to include experience on Business Process Analyst resume
Business Process AnalystAvvoraFinance Broker specialising in property. Business Process AnalystAstra International Tbk.Finance and Control Solution Delivery, Corporate Functions IT Business Process AnalystMicrosoft Mobile OyOne of the country’s largest producers and transporters of energy and leading utility company
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in a Business Process Analyst resume:
- Business experience - Whether it’s improving onboarding or developing new business plans, recruiters want to see you have real-world business experience.
- Analytical thinker - Successful analysts have a keen eye for recognizing issues and solving problems. Highlight your analytical thinking on your resume by mentioning specific challenges you tackled.
- Relevant education - Most companies require business process analysts to have a degree in business or IT. Include all relevant information about your education.
- Technical and soft skills - This role requires a wide range of skills. From implementing a CRM system to collaborating with a team to make key decisions, you should demonstrate the right mix of technical and soft skills.
- Excellent communicator - Writing reports, making presentations, and speaking to executives will be the focus of your daily work life. Stand-out candidates demonstrate their excellent communication skills on their resume.
PRO TIPUse quantitative data to show how your business process analysis has made a positive impact for companies. Did you improve the efficiency of a department? Mention by how much! Did you save the company money by diagnosing an issue? If you can, say the amount.
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this Business Process Analyst resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own Business Process Analyst resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Variety of custom sections