Professional Building Manager Resume Examples & Guide for 2020
8 minute read
Updated on 2020-01-30
As the go-to person for safety and maintenance, recruiters are looking for someone they can trust when reading your building manager resume.
Read this guide for a list of the essentials you must include on your resume to land the job you want.
Go through our full resume header guide for extra insights.
How to talk about your experience on Building Manager resume
Building ManagerLifestory Research (SCG Birch )Building Manager - Amministratore tecnico edifici e contabilità Building ManagerNC State Student CentersCENTERS is dedicated to the management of collegiate
recreation and the development of community on campus. Building ManagerLondonjobIT infrastructure company within Stockholm City
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in a Building Manager resume:
- Relevant experience - Whether it’s processing rent or operating mechanical systems, recruiters will first be looking to see that you have prior experience in building management.
- Safety focused - You’re responsible for maintaining both the safety of the building, and everyone inside. Successful building managers have expertise and passion for all areas of safety.
- Compliance - All buildings have to follow a set of regulations, and it’s up to you to make sure everything is compliant with those standards. Show off your knowledge of country-specific regulations in your resume.
- Leadership qualities - Building managers hire, train and supervise building employees and contractors. Recruiters want to see strong leadership qualities that will keep operations running smoothly.
- Effective problem solver - Buildings experience issues left and right, and a great building manager can tackle those problems effectively. Talk about your specific problem solving experience.
PRO TIPUse a chronological resume format for your building manager resume. It emphasizes your experience level, which is the most important factor that recruiters look for in a potential job candidate. If you don’t have direct experience as a building manager, think of how you have used related skills in former jobs, and mention those instead.
What phrases to use in my Building Manager resume skills
- Adobe Suite
- Time Management
- MS WORD
- OPERA Property
Here’s how to include skills for Building Manager resume
How to use Excel in your Building Manager resume:
Display excellent time management and multi-tasking skills by entering and completing purchase orders and quote requests throughout the day.
How to use Java in your Building Manager resume:
Teaching Computer Technology Grade 7-8, 9-10, 11 and Advance Java Programming Grade 12.
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this Building Manager resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own Building Manager resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Try free for 7 days
Variety of custom sections