Professional Brand Strategist Resume Examples & Guide for 2020
8 minute read
Updated on 2020-01-30
Landing your dream job begins by writing an excellent brand strategist resume. Recruiters are looking for brand strategists that can achieve real results for companies.
There are some common traits that all successful brand strategists share. We’ll show you how to write a resume that covers these points with a few simple tips.
Make sure your resume is error-free with our resume spelling check guide.
How to write your Brand Strategist resume experience section
Brand StrategistPublicis GroupeClients: Nestlé, Molson Coors, Renault, BLD Brand StrategistMcCann EricksonBranding Agency - Publicis Groupe Brand StrategistJ. Walter ThompsonBranding
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in a Brand Strategist resume:
- Marketing experience - Brand strategists get hands-on with marketing efforts, so recruiters will be looking out for relevant marketing experience on your resume.
- Creativity - From dreaming up a brand’s identity to deciding on the right messaging for campaigns, creativity is at the heart of a brand strategist’s role.
- Proven results - Use real data to back up your accomplishments. Did you help grow the client base? Boost revenue? Improve the ROI of an ad campaign? Mention it!
- Good culture fit - Soft skills are important to recruiters. They want to hire a candidate who can work with a team, present ideas, and be self-sufficient.
- Tools of the trade - Brand strategists use software and tools to get the job done. Are you a Photoshop wizard? Know your way around Salesforce? List the tools you know best.
PRO TIPDo you have personal projects that show off your branding skills? Include them on your resume to win points with the recruiter. Whether you have a Youtube channel on the side, have created your own website, or post regularly on LinkedIn, going the extra mile shows true passion for the industry.
How to describe your Brand Strategist resume skills
- Goal oriented
- Consumer insight & qual. research
- Social Media
Here’s how to include skills for Brand Strategist resume
How to use Digital in your Brand Strategist resume:
Consumer knowledge and market understanding to share with stakeholders to positively influence business strategies using innovative methodologies such as Social Listening and Online Digital Platforms
How to use Social Media in your Brand Strategist resume:
Entrusted with the daily dissemination of content across all social media and content management platforms. This included creation editing, and scheduling of the social media and editorial posts.
How to use Events in your Brand Strategist resume:
Managed athlete, league and event staff relationships throughout marketing initiatives, shoots, events, and approvals.
How to use Branded content in your Brand Strategist resume:
Developed a branded content strategy to launch a new Pembroke's mixed use development in Stockholm’s central business district.
How to use Brand Strategy in your Brand Strategist resume:
Translated consumer insights and behaviors for brand managers to guide brand strategy, improve brand communication and innovation
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this Brand Strategist resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own Brand Strategist resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Try free for 7 days
Variety of custom sections