Professional Angularjs Resume Examples & Guide for 2020
8 minute read
Updated on 2020-01-30
AngularJS developers must be clear about the type of work they specialize in and the results they can deliver.
If you want to outstand other applicants and show your worth, your resume is the best place to start from.
For a deeper look into what’s the best resume format for you based on experience, check out our guides:
And if you’re still trying to figure out what necessary details to highlight in your resume, check out our list.
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in an AngularJS resume
- Accomplishments and achievements - There’s no better way to quantify and prove your competence than showcasing your past successes as an AngularJS developer.
- Education - Most hiring companies ask for an educational background in the job application. A bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering gives you a huge advantage.
- Experience with front-end web development - Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and responsive design implementation is a must-have in every AngularJS resume.
- Project management skills — App development can get too complicated as you move forward with projects. Show hiring managers that you have the skill set necessary to withstand that complexity and maintain quality work throughout the process.
PRO TIPA great way to feature your accomplishments is to highlight examples of your completed projects and developed apps. You can include links to your past work on Github or Bitbucket. But, make sure the link goes directly to the project instead of your profile.
How to describe your Angularjs resume skills
Here’s how to include skills for Angularjs resume
How to use AngularJS in your Angularjs resume:
Refactored old AngularJS learner's dashboard page into Angular 5.
How to use HTML in your Angularjs resume:
Here I worked on creating & modifying websites, web-based applications and mobile hybrid applications.
I have used html5, css(css3) and js - mostly jquery and jquery mobile, but I've worked on already written dojo too, for Smart Resourcing, a skills management application. Also, I worked on 2 AngularJS projects.
How to use CSS in your Angularjs resume:
Dans la partie entreprise de leurs sites Web, j'ai implémenté et stylisé des modules ﬁnanciers, des graphiques et d'autres informations, tous des composants provenant d'un CMS interne créé spécialement pour cette partie des entreprises. La conception a été donnée par le client et devait être respectée jusqu'au dernier pixel. J'ai créé une structure front-end(html & css) qui pourrait être utilisée comme modèle pour toutes les sections avec le même proﬁl.
How to use MySQL in your Angularjs resume:
Java 7 Core, Java EE, Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, MySQL, Multithreading
How to use Bootstrap in your Angularjs resume:
Created payment management portal front end using Angular4 with bootstrap premium template (Inspinia)
How to use Angular in your Angularjs resume:
Développement CMS e-commerce PHP PHALCON / angular JS Développement Site client PHP
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this Angularjs resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own Angularjs resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Try free for 7 days
Variety of custom sections