Professional Administration Resume Examples & Guide for 2020
8 minute read
Updated on 2020-07-07
Looking for inspiration to craft a job-winning administration resume?
Ready to land your dream?
Go through our full resume header guide for extra insights.
We know that there are five things every hiring manager wants to know about you before they hire you.
Once you include them in your resume, your chances of being the right candidate will go through the roof.
Here’s what a recruiter is looking for in an administration resume:
- Management expertise - You must have experience managing day-to-day office duties.
- Staff support - Companies hire administrators to make everyone else’s job easier and more efficient. You need to show the recruiter that you’ll take the workload off from other employees by handling administrative tasks.
- Data entry and analytical skills - Most of the duties you’ll handle can only be achieved with the use of a computer. Whether it’s Microsoft Office Suite, transferring documents, or sending emails, you must highlight it in your resume.
- Written and verbal communication - Your job requires lots of interaction with other employees, customers, and upper management. Tell recruiters that you’re a great communicator each time they read a new section.
- Attention to detail and autonomy - Your job isn’t the place where you can make mistakes and get away with them. You need to show that you’re a serious candidate who’s attentive to detail and also can work autonomously.
PRO TIPWhen listing your skills and qualities, be sure only to feature a few impactful ones. Avoid a long list of typical skills that every candidate lists on their resume. Instead, only include relevant skills that go along with your work experience and summary.
* Data reflects analysis made on over 1M resume profiles and examples over the last 2 years from Enhancv.com. Use this Administration resume sample as a base to create a unique resume for yourself.
Looking to build your own Administration resume?
Enhancv is a simple tool for building eye-catching resumes that stand out and get results.
Variety of custom sections