Last updated: May 12, 2016
Information we collect
We receive and store two types of data: Personal Information — data you knowingly provide (e.g. your resume information) which can be used to identify you; Non-Personal Information — data we automatically receive and store without linking it to your account (e.g. your IP address, pages you visit.) Find some examples below.
- Your resume content.
- Account and payment data such as, but not limited to, your name, email address, industry and experience level, billing address, phone number and credit card information. Payments are processed by a Level 1 PCI DSS compliant third-party and your credit card info is safely stored with them. To comply with European Tax Law we store your IP address together with your invoice data, so that we pay tax accordingly.
- When you invite others to join Enhancv, we store the information you provide about those people.
- Communication between you and members of our team.
- If you sign-up with Facebook or LinkedIn, we store your profile data from the respective service.
- Product usage information such as which pages you visit and what features you try (incl. buttons you clicked, in what sequence and how many times). This data is aggregated and helps us understand which parts of our product are of greatest interest.
- Server access logs with your IP address as well as error logs which may collect more data, so that we are able to fix bugs.
How We Use Your Information
- Keep you posted on latest product announcements and campaigns. You can opt-out from those updates anytime through the “unsubscribe” link. You will continue receiving important account-related messages.
- Understand and discover patterns in customer behavior which helps us improve our product and develop new features. Enhancv does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals, however, you can opt-out of product analytics tracking through the “Settings” page.
- Test, develop and improve our automated resume-grading and mistake-detection features. Enhancv might sent you machine-generated suggestions on how to improve your resume content.
Enhancv won’t share your Personal Information without your explicit consent. We use third-party tools which perform services (e.g. customer communication, payment processing) on our behalf and are obliged to protect the partial data we share with them. Enhancv will also share records if required by law enforcement.
Integrity of Personal Information
We make it easy for you to keep your personal information up-to-date. You can also delete your profile through the “Settings” page.
Cookies and Other Technologies