Inbound Marketing Manager
Inbound Marketing Manager
Enhancv is a B2C startup founded in 2014. Today, we’re a team of 16 passionately driven people. Spread across Sofia and Dublin we're united around the idea that everyone deserves a meaningful professional path.
To make that happen, we've built a web platform for creating modern CVs. Our tool helps people highlight their achievements, attitude, and personality, so they can tell their story with confidence. Together with our users we make success stories – see how Sam got hired at Spotify.
We’re proud of our experimentation mentality and data-driven culture. We know how to grow from $3k to $70k MRR in five weeks with zero budget. We’ve now reached the next level, though, and we’re looking for an Inbound Marketing Manager to help us triple our organic and referral traffic.
Come work with us in one of our offices (Sofia and Dublin), or join us remotely in the time zones between GMT and GMT+3.
What’s the challenge we’re facing:
We have an impressive product and a talented Marketing team. However, while we’re doing great in some areas, we still need to improve in others.
We can confidently say that we produce high-quality content (check our blog or Successful Resumes page). We’ve also been featured in top media like Business Insider, Fast Company, Inc., Glassdoor, you name it. Even so, there’s still a long way to go in terms of organic search traffic and backlinks. Addressing this challenge is where your role comes in. It’s an exciting but also responsible job, as it has direct impact on our company growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Above all, we need you to help us level up and integrate our SEO, PR and Content into a coherent strategy, allowing for these pieces to reinforce each other;
- You will help us grow our organic, referral, and direct traffic 3x, 5x, maybe even 10x;
- You’ll coordinate between team members to iterate on and execute these strategies performing experiments and sharing learnings on a weekly basis;
- You’ll own your domain, tracking and optimizing its performance;
- We’d also like you to roll up your sleeves to bring quality organic traffic: running end-to-end campaigns to build backlinks and find content and keyword opportunities;
- You’d work directly with our CMO Vessy Tasheva and the rest of our Marketing team: Vassilena Valchanova, Eric Halsey, Dean O’Reilly, Tatiana Rehmova, and Radostina Georgieva.
- You have a success track record as a Content Strategist, Outreach Marketer, SEO Manager, SEO PR Expert, or Inbound Marketer from another B2C tech company;
- You’re customer-centric. You’re not looking for “hacks”, but for a sustainable and well-thought approach to reach as many people as possible who fall in our target audience and would benefit from the content we create;
- You’re convinced that data is beautiful and you probably like analytics tools a bit too much;
- You have good sales skills without being ‘salesy’: you’re genuinely interested in understanding customers so you can bring them value;
- You’re so fluent in English you can watch an Aaron Sorkin show without subtitles.
What it’s like to work with us:
People at Enhancv choose to be here because of our shared values and passion for learning. We work in autonomous, cross-functional mini-teams, each of them looking to solve a specific business challenge, e.g. growing new unpaid traffic (which we affectionately call NUT), improving our CAC:LTV ratio, developing new resume templates, etc. Creative freedom and the drive to have a meaningful contribution – to the company and to the world – is what helped us succeed so far and what will continue to be part of our DNA as we grow.
Sofia, Dublin or Remote
Marketing, 5 - 10 people
Share this job posting
“Today is my one year anniversary at Enhancv and I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for making it fantastic. I’ve never grown more in any job and that’s largely thanks to you all.”Eric, Marketing Team
Perks & Benefits
25 days per year to work from any place that excites you.
Two extra days of holiday
For your birthday and mental health, or 22 days off in total
We make great memories and celebrate our successes together.
Coaching & Training
Count on our support & a generous budget to grow your skills.
Health & Sports package
Before being a happy team, we need to be a healthy team.
Public transport covered
Commute in convenience, come to the office with a smile.