Senior Growth Marketer
Senior Growth Marketer
Enhancv is a B2C startup founded in 2014. Today, we’re a team of 16 passionately driven people. Spread across Sofia and Dublin we're united around the idea that everyone deserves a meaningful professional path.
To make that happen, we've built a web platform for creating modern CVs. Our tool helps people highlight their achievements, attitude, and personality, so they can tell their story with confidence. Together with our users we make success stories – see how Sam got hired at Spotify.
We’re proud of our experimentation mentality and data-driven culture. We know how to grow from $3k to $70k MRR in five weeks with zero budget. We’ve now reached the next level, though, and we’re looking for a Senior Growth Marketer to help us scale.
Come work with us in one of our offices (Sofia and Dublin), or join us remotely in the time zones between GMT and GMT+4.
What’s the challenge we’re facing:
We need you in our team to help us grow through Inbound and Product strategies: scaling and optimizing current opportunities within the entire customer funnel (from visitor to re-activation) but also spotting any gaps to generate value for new audiences and turning them into paying customers.
With you joining us, we’d accomplish two of our main goals – help our product reach more and more people globally, and bring more value to those who’re already using it. Your work will help us positively impact the way people move forward in their careers and lives.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will help us achieve CRO of 3x, 10x, maybe even 50x across the funnel;
- Level up and integrate our SEO, PR and Content into a coherent strategy, allowing for these pieces to reinforce each other;
- Collaborate with our Product team to understand the user journey and get to the heart of how we help our customers take brave steps in their careers;
- Part of our Marketing team, you’d also work closely with Design and Development, as well as external PR to iterate and ship growth marketing experiments across the entire funnel, no matter if they are in the marketing or product domain;
- You’d take a value-driven approach, discovering potential triggers and desires that we haven’t utilized yet and would dive in them rapidly to explore potential;
- You’ll own your domain, tracking and optimizing its performance.
- You’ve successfully helped another company scale (e.g. from $100K MRR to $10M) – ideally, a B2C SaaS scale-up;
- You call out things for what they are, and challenge problematic areas: not for the sake of questioning, but in order to propose a fix and move forward;
- You are a highly experienced, T-shaped marketer who successfully brings in a product mindset;
- You’re an effective communicator: you talk substance and back arguments with facts;
- You're creative when it comes to experiments and A/B tests, but you also enjoy using data to solve hard business problems, and you know your experiment setups, statistical significance, and sample sizes;
- You’re not looking for “hacks”, but for sustainable strategies;
- You like rolling up your sleeves and doing the work yourself: even when it comes to writing copy for one of our product screens or making customer interviews;
- You are genuinely interested in talent acquisition and career development;
- You’re so fluent in English you can watch an Aaron Sorkin show without subtitles.
What it’s like to work with us:
People at Enhancv choose to be here because of our shared values and passion for learning. We work in autonomous, cross-functional mini-teams, each of which looking to solve a specific business challenge, e.g. growing new unpaid traffic, improving our CAC:LTV ratio, developing new resume templates, etc. Creative freedom and the drive to have a meaningful contribution – to the company and to the world – is what helped us succeed so far and what will continue to be part of our DNA as we grow.
Sofia, Dublin or Remote
Marketing, 5 - 10 people
Share this job posting
“Today is my one year anniversary at Enhancv and I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for making it fantastic. I’ve never grown more in any job and that’s largely thanks to you all.”Eric, Marketing Team
Perks & Benefits
25 days per year to work from any place that excites you.
Two extra days of holiday
For your birthday and mental health, or 22 days off in total
We make great memories and celebrate our successes together.
Coaching & Training
Count on our support & a generous budget to grow your skills.
Health & Sports package
Before being a happy team, we need to be a healthy team.
Public transport covered
Commute in convenience, come to the office with a smile.